- Sophisticated blend of Western science and East Asian medicine put into clinical practice.
- Transformative experience for the body, mind, and spirit.
- Sessions utilizing touch, movement, acupuncture, and other integrative therapies.
- Projects last either 3, 6, or 12, sessions, which are each a minimum of 80 minutes.
Medical Massage & Manual Therapy
- Michael practices through the model of structural integration, also commonly known as KMI or Rolfing. Structural integration a systematized program which works towards alignment of the body and mind.
- This type of work is most appropriate in addressing
– increasing resiliency & vitality
© 2009 – 2016 Michael Shapiro MS, LAT, LMT-BCSI, CLT, CES. Imma Therapy. All Rights Reserved.